Monday, 27 September 2010

worlds most boring blog

I can't believe how boring my posts have become.
They are not witty, amusing, serious or intelligent, just boring.
I need to go away and think about things.

I saw a quote recently, "Blessed are the cracked for they shall let in the light" (Groucho Marx). I think that is profound. I think Leonard Cohen must know that quote because in Anthem he sings,

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.
That's how the light gets in.
That's how the light gets in.

2 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

You think this is the most boring blog in the world?!
Clearly you haven't been reading enough boring blogs...or maybe I've been reading way too many of them.

Anyway, love the Groucho Marx quote. Not boring at all.

Eleanor said...

Thanks Dr Jay, but it feels boring - I seem to have lost the spark.

Peace
E