Thursday, 10 January 2013

Today I read



One good thing about being retired is I can read all day if I feel like it.

Today I feel like reading so into The Hare With Amber Eyes and then the second volume of Ursula le Guin's collected short stories. I read the first volume last month - Where on Earth which I thoroughly enjoyed. The second volume Outer Space, Inner Lands awaits.

Actually the weather is conducive to gardening (apart from swarms of mozzies and flies) but I have put enough DEET on myself lately to float the ark. This morning I was at the beach for a walk and a swim - a mosquito got me at I walked into the water - direct hit in the middle of my back! The water was divine. We are privileged to live in such an amazing place as the South West of Western Australia.

Gearies Break


No comments: